GDF buys Balfour Beatty's UK facilities unit
PARIS Aug 9 (Reuters) - GDF Suez said on Friday it had acquired WorkPlace, the facilities management unit of Britain's Balfour Beatty, to bolster its energy services and facilities operations in Britain.
The enterprise value of the business on a debt and cash free basis is 190 million pounds ($296 million), but the cash payment will be reduced by pension liabilities and any net debt transferring with the business, GDF said in a statement.
Completion is expected in the fourth quarter of 2013, it added.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ