Magna International profit jumps 19 pct as vehicle production rises
Aug 9 (Reuters) - Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc reported a 19 percent rise in second-quarter profit, buoyed by increased vehicle production in North America.
Net income rose to $415 million, or $1.78 per share, from $349 million, or $1.48 per share, in the same period last year. Sales rose 16.1 percent to $8.96 billion.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East