Peru central bank offers to sell dollars to offset slipping sol
LIMA Aug 9 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to sell dollars in the local spot market on Friday as the local sol currency weakened 0.22 percent to bid 2.795 per dollar.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat