Peru central bank offers to sell dollars to offset slipping sol
LIMA Aug 9 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to sell dollars in the local spot market on Friday as the local sol currency weakened 0.22 percent to bid 2.795 per dollar.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea