Italy's Letta says CDP will not take stake in Telecom Italia
MILAN Aug 9 (Reuters) - Italian state-financed agency Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (CDP) will not buy into debt-laden phone company Telecom Italia, Prime Minister Enrico Letta said on Friday.
"There is no plan for the CDP to enter in Telecom Italia at the moment," Letta said during a press conference on CDP's business plan. (Reporting by Giselda Vagnoni; Writing by Francesca Landini)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |