Daewoo Engineering wins $1.8 bln order in Morocco
SEOUL Aug 12 (Reuters) - Daewoo Engineering & Construction said on Monday it had won a 1.97 trillion Korean won ($1.77 billion) order for a project that includes building a coal-fired power plant near the city of Safi in Morocco.
The South Korean builder told the stock exchange it plans to complete the project 46 months after construction begins under the deal with Safi Energy Company.
($1 = 1112.2750 Korean won) (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea