Technip, DOF Subsea win billion-dollar contracts from Petrobras
OSLO Aug 12 (Reuters) - Oil industry suppliers Technip and DOF Subsea have won major contracts from Brazilian oil firm Petrobras, Norway's DOF Subsea said on Monday.
The combined value of the contracts for the Norwegian company is 10 billion crowns ($1.71 billion). It did not say how valuable were the contracts awarded to Technip.
($1 = 5.8435 Norwegian kroner) (Reporting by Gwladys Fouche, editing by Terje Solsvik)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |