RPT-James Hardie Q1 operating profit up 19 pct
MELBOURNE Aug 12 (Reuters) - Building materials maker James Hardie Industries reported a 19 percent rise in first quarter net operating profit on Monday, excluding asbestos liabilities, bolstered by higher sales volumes and prices.
Net operating profit rose to $52.0 million for the three months to June 30 from $43.8 million.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV
- China says no room for compromise with Japan on history, territory