Komercni Banka sees loan growth in H2 keeping pace with H1-CFO
PRAGUE Aug 12 (Reuters) - The pace of loan growth at Czech lender Komercni Banka in the second half of the year should remain the same as in the first half, Chief Financial Officer Libor Loefler said in an online interview on investment website www.patria.cz on Monday.
Komercni Banka's gross volume of loans rose by 4.1 percent in the first half. (Reporting by Jason Hovet, editing by Jan Lopatka)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |