Pinnacle Foods to buy Unilever's Wish-Bone salad dressing business
Aug 12 (Reuters) - Packaged foods company Pinnacle Foods Inc said it would acquire Unilever Plc's Wish-Bone salad dressings business for $580 million.
Pinnacle said it expects the deal, funded with cash on hand and debt, to immediately add to its earnings.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter