State Bank of India June qtr standalone NIM at 3.44 pct
Aug 12 (Reuters) - State Bank of India (SBI), the country's top lender, posted a standalone net interest margin of 3.44 percent in the quarter ended June, its Chief Financial Officer Arundhati Bhattacharya said on Monday.
The bank earlier reported a second consecutive drop in quarterly net profit, missing estimates, on worsening asset quality, higher operating expenses and muted growth in interest income. (Reporting by Swati Pandey in MUMBAI; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |