State Bank of India June qtr standalone NIM at 3.44 pct
Aug 12 (Reuters) - State Bank of India (SBI), the country's top lender, posted a standalone net interest margin of 3.44 percent in the quarter ended June, its Chief Financial Officer Arundhati Bhattacharya said on Monday.
The bank earlier reported a second consecutive drop in quarterly net profit, missing estimates, on worsening asset quality, higher operating expenses and muted growth in interest income. (Reporting by Swati Pandey in MUMBAI; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |