STXNEWS LATAM-Board of Brazil's Cosan approves $131 mln in dividends
The board of directors of Cosan SA , one of Brazil's largest sugar and ethanol producers, approved the payment of 300 million reais ($131 million) in dividends, according to a securities filing on Monday. The dividends will be distributed on Aug. 13, totaling 0.741868722 reais a share, the filing added.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs