STXNEWS LATAM-Board of Brazil's Cosan approves $131 mln in dividends
The board of directors of Cosan SA , one of Brazil's largest sugar and ethanol producers, approved the payment of 300 million reais ($131 million) in dividends, according to a securities filing on Monday. The dividends will be distributed on Aug. 13, totaling 0.741868722 reais a share, the filing added.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994