STXNEWS LATAM-Board of Brazil's Cosan approves $131 mln in dividends
The board of directors of Cosan SA , one of Brazil's largest sugar and ethanol producers, approved the payment of 300 million reais ($131 million) in dividends, according to a securities filing on Monday. The dividends will be distributed on Aug. 13, totaling 0.741868722 reais a share, the filing added.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |