Icahn has large Apple stake; calls company extremely undervalued
SAN FRANCISCO Aug 13 (Reuters) - Activist investor Carl Icahn said on Tuesday he now has a "large stake" in Apple Inc , which he believes to be extremely undervalued.
The billionaire, with a reputation for pushing aggressive corporate change, said on Twitter he discussed a larger buyback program with Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook.
"Had a nice conversation with Tim Cook today. Discussed my opinion that a larger buyback should be done now," Icahn tweeted.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |