China approves Baxter's $4 bln bid for Gambro
BEIJING Aug 13 (Reuters) - China's Ministry of Commerce has approved Baxter International Inc's $4 billion bid for Sweden's Gambro AB provided Baxter sells its global continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT) business, among other conditions.
The Commerce Ministry said Baxter must also end an outsourcing production deal in China with Japan's Nipro Corporation by March 31, 2016. The approval is subject to corporate monitors as well, the ministry said.
(Reporting by Aileen Wang and Michael Martina)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'