US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St falls to session lows
NEW YORK Aug 13 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks turned negative and fell to session lows in morning trading on Tuesday, putting the S&P 500 on track for its sixth negative session out of the past seven.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 72.11 points, or 0.47 percent, at 15,347.57. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 6.22 points, or 0.37 percent, at 1,683.25. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 19.34 points, or 0.53 percent, at 3,650.62.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea