Man dies after fall at Braves' stadium
(Reuters) - A man died after falling some 60 feet from the upper deck of the Atlanta Braves' Turner Field baseball stadium, the Major League team and police said on Monday.
The Braves issued a statement during their game against the Philadelphia Phillies confirming the fall, which resulted in the man being transported to hospital. Local police later confirmed that he had died.
The start of the game against the Phillies was delayed for nearly two hours because of rain.
(Writing by Jahmal Corner in Los Angeles; Editing by Peter Rutherford)
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs