Fed buying TIPS maturing 1/2018 through 2/2043 - NY Fed
NEW YORK Aug 13 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve on Tuesday was buying Treasury inflation protected securities maturing January 2018 through February 2043 as part of its latest economic stimulus program, the New York Fed said on its website.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'