Cisco reports higher revenue, in line with expectations
Aug 14 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Cisco Systems Inc on Wednesday reported fiscal fourth-quarter revenue in line with Wall Street expectations on continued strength in its enterprise business.
The world's biggest network equipment maker had a net profit of $2.3 billion, or 42 cents per share, compared with a profit of $1.9 billion or 36 cents per share, in the year-ago quarter.
Revenue rose 6 percent to $12.4 billion, matching analysts' expectations, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |