Cisco reports higher revenue, in line with expectations
Aug 14 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Cisco Systems Inc on Wednesday reported fiscal fourth-quarter revenue in line with Wall Street expectations on continued strength in its enterprise business.
The world's biggest network equipment maker had a net profit of $2.3 billion, or 42 cents per share, compared with a profit of $1.9 billion or 36 cents per share, in the year-ago quarter.
Revenue rose 6 percent to $12.4 billion, matching analysts' expectations, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain