Canada's Metro to operate Target's pharmacies in Quebec
Aug 14 (Reuters) - Metro Inc, a Canadian grocer, posted a 4 percent rise in third-quarter profit and said it will partner with Target Corp to operate the U.S. retailer's in-store pharmacies in Quebec.
Metro's net earnings rose to C$149.8 million, or C$1.55 per share from C$144.4 million, or C$1.43 per share, a year earlier. [ID: nCNWC4847a]
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |