BRIEF-South Africa's MTN says H1 headline EPs up 22 pct
JOHANNESBURG Aug 14 (Reuters) - MTN Group Ltd : * H1 group subscribers increased 6,5% to 201,5 million * Interim dividend per share increased 15,3% to 370 cents * H1 headline EPS increased 22,0% to 654 cents * H1 revenue increased 9,8% to R65 248 million * Expect to deliver improved yoy organic growth in both revenue and EBITDA in
H2 * Expect the group to add a total of 21,1 million subscribers for the full 2013
year * EBITDA increased 6,4% to R27 743 million** * Expect to deliver improved yoy organic growth in both revenue and EBITDA
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |