South Africa's MTN says CFO's resignation unrelated to Iran
JOHANNESBURG Aug 14 (Reuters) - MTN said on Wednesday the recent resignation of its chief financial officer Nazir Patel had nothing to do with its operations in Iran, but was an internal matter.
"No, no, no," Chief Executive Sifiso Dabengwa told journalists when asked whether the resignation was related to its business in Iran, as media reports have speculated.
"It is really a totally internal issue, an internal governance issue. It doesn't relate to any external matter." (Reporting by Benon Oluka; Editing by Pascal Fletcher)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |