NetApp first-quarter profit helped by launch of Ontap
Aug 14 (Reuters) - Data storage equipment maker NetApp Inc reported a 28 percent rise in quarterly profit helped by the release of its Ontap 8.2 storage operating system
Net income rose to $81.6 million, or 23 cents per share in the first quarter, from $63.8 million, or 17 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 5.5 percent to $1.52 billion, from $1.44 billion a year earlier.
- Vice principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- East Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |