New York Times website goes down
Aug 14 (Reuters) - The New York Times website has been unavailable since late Wednesday morning, and it is not clear what is causing the outage.
People accessing nytimes.com get a message that the service is unavailable.
The Twitter feed for the New York Times said: "The New York Times Web site is experiencing technical difficulties. We expect to be back up shortly." It also directed readers to follow specific Twitter accounts for news.
New York Times Co spokeswomen did not immediately return calls seeking comment.
(Reporting by Jennifer Saba in New York; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea