France's Alstom set to join consortium to build Opole power plant
WARSAW Aug 14 (Reuters) - Polish builders Rafako, Polimex-Mostostal and Mostostal Warszawa have joined with France's Alstom to build the Opole power plant for the country's top utility PGE.
Details of Alstom's cooperation in the project remain to be worked out by the end of September, the statement said.
The state-controlled company plans to build a coal-fired power plant in Opole worth 11.6 billion zlotys ($3.66 billion). ($1 = 3.1707 Polish zlotys) (Reporting By Karolina Slowikowska; editing by Louise Heavens)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food