France's Alstom set to join consortium to build Opole power plant
WARSAW Aug 14 (Reuters) - Polish builders Rafako, Polimex-Mostostal and Mostostal Warszawa have joined with France's Alstom to build the Opole power plant for the country's top utility PGE.
Details of Alstom's cooperation in the project remain to be worked out by the end of September, the statement said.
The state-controlled company plans to build a coal-fired power plant in Opole worth 11.6 billion zlotys ($3.66 billion). ($1 = 3.1707 Polish zlotys) (Reporting By Karolina Slowikowska; editing by Louise Heavens)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea