South Africa's MTN: ex-CFO probe relates to "specific transactions"
JOHANNESBURG Aug 14 (Reuters) - Africa's biggest wireless phone operator MTN Group said on Wednesday the investigation into its former chief financial officer was related to "specific transactions".
"It's an issue of governance around specific transactions," chief executive Sifiso Dabengwa said without giving any more details.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network