South Africa's MTN: ex-CFO probe relates to "specific transactions"
JOHANNESBURG Aug 14 (Reuters) - Africa's biggest wireless phone operator MTN Group said on Wednesday the investigation into its former chief financial officer was related to "specific transactions".
"It's an issue of governance around specific transactions," chief executive Sifiso Dabengwa said without giving any more details.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions