Egypt ports, Suez Canal operating normally: sources
LONDON (Reuters) - Egypt's Suez Canal and ports were operating normally, despite the unrest gripping the country and the declaration of a state of emergency by the interim military government, shipping sources said on Wednesday.
Delays to berthing of ships could occur later with the imposition of a curfew starting this evening, one Egyptian shipping source said.
(Reporting by Julia Payne; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea