Argentina says July inflation 0.9 pct
BUENOS AIRES Aug 15 (Reuters) - Argentina's inflation rate was 0.9 percent in July, the government announced on Thursday, far under the 2.3 percent estimate by analysts in a Reuters poll.
Argentina's official inflation numbers are widely criticized for underestimating the rate of consumer price increases in the South American grains-exporting country.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper vows tighter security after Parliament attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement