Brazil central bank to roll over $5.04 bln in maturing swaps
SAO PAULO Aug 15 (Reuters) - The Brazilian central bank plans to roll over up to $5.04 billion in currency swaps contracts maturing on Sept. 2, starting Friday.
The bank, in a statement released late on Thursday, said the number of contracts to be rolled over totaled 100,800. Policymakers will continue with their policy of "specific interventions" in the currency futures markets, the statement added.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |