Brazil's Caixa sees no need to boost provisions on EBX loans
SAO PAULO Aug 15 (Reuters) - Brazilian state-run lender Caixa Econômica Federal is unlikely to increase provisions on loans made to tycoon Eike Batista's Grupo EBX, a senior executive of Caixa told Reuters on Thursday.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Ice storms, snowfall, rain hinders holiday travel across U.S.