China Merchants Bank gets CSRC approval for H-share rights issue
HONG KONG Aug 15 (Reuters) - China Merchants Bank Co Ltd said on Thursday it had received approval from the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC)for an H-share rights issue.
The bank said it had received approval to issue no more than 680,423,172 overseas foreign rights shares with a nominal value of RMB1.00 each, according to a filing with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It said the board of directors would implement the rights issue as soon as possible.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Moscow defies Kiev, orders aid convoy onto Ukrainian soil
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |