China Merchants Bank gets CSRC approval for H-share rights issue
HONG KONG Aug 15 (Reuters) - China Merchants Bank Co Ltd said on Thursday it had received approval from the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC)for an H-share rights issue.
The bank said it had received approval to issue no more than 680,423,172 overseas foreign rights shares with a nominal value of RMB1.00 each, according to a filing with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It said the board of directors would implement the rights issue as soon as possible.
For additional details: here (Reporting by Clare Baldwin; editing by Jane Baird)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea