BRIEF-Judge refuses to approve AMR bankruptcy exit plan
NEW YORK Aug 15 (Reuters) - AMR Corp : -- AMR BANKRUPTCY JUDGE REFUSES TO APPROVE AMR BANKRUPTCY EXIT PLAN AT HEARING ON THURSDAY -- JUDGE GIVES AMR, CREDITORS UNTIL AUG. 23 TO SUBMIT BRIEFINGS ON WHETHER HE CAN APPROVE EXIT PLAN DESPITE U.S. CHALLENGE TO PROPOSED AMR-US AIRWAYS MERGER
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote