Moody's affirms Jefferson County sewer rev warrants at Ca
Aug 15 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Thursday affirmed its Ca rating and negative outlook on bankrupt Jefferson County, Alabama's sewer revenue warrants.
The rating, deep in junk territory, affects $3.1 billion of outstanding debt.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack