Moody's affirms Jefferson County sewer rev warrants at Ca
Aug 15 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Thursday affirmed its Ca rating and negative outlook on bankrupt Jefferson County, Alabama's sewer revenue warrants.
The rating, deep in junk territory, affects $3.1 billion of outstanding debt.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia