Brazil's LLX wins approval for construction of port terminal
SAO PAULO Aug 15 (Reuters) - LLX Logística SA, the Brazilian port operator in which U.S. investment fund EIG Global Energy Partners bought a controlling stake, won approval from a state environmental watchdog to build a port cargo terminal in its Açú Superport compound, executives said on a conference call.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel