Mexican peso weakens over 1 pct on mixed U.S. economic data
MEXICO CITY Aug 15 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso weakened more than 1 percent on Thursday after U.S. employment and manufacturing data painted a mixed picture of the state of the world's largest economy.
The peso weakened 1.08 percent to 12.8665 pesos per dollar in early trading.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |