U.S. muni bond funds weekly outflows widen to $1.2 bln -Lipper
Aug 15 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $1.206 billion of net outflows during the week ended Aug. 14, versus the previous week's net outflows of $973.8 million, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained negative at $1.41 billion in outflows, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections