Death toll from political violence in Egypt rises to 525
CAIRO (Reuters) - The death toll from nationwide political violence in Egypt has climbed to 525, the health ministry said on Thursday.
(Reporting by Yasmine Saleh)
- A week on, Gaza war takes on deadly routine despite calls for truce |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels |
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources