Death toll from political violence in Egypt rises to 525
CAIRO (Reuters) - The death toll from nationwide political violence in Egypt has climbed to 525, the health ministry said on Thursday.
(Reporting by Yasmine Saleh)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train with MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine base |
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad