Death toll from political violence in Egypt rises to 525
CAIRO (Reuters) - The death toll from nationwide political violence in Egypt has climbed to 525, the health ministry said on Thursday.
(Reporting by Yasmine Saleh)
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies