Death toll from political violence in Egypt rises to 525
CAIRO (Reuters) - The death toll from nationwide political violence in Egypt has climbed to 525, the health ministry said on Thursday.
(Reporting by Yasmine Saleh)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016