Obama expected to scrap military exercise with Egypt
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama is expected on Thursday to announce the scrapping of the biennial "Bright Star" military exercise with Egypt, a U.S. official said.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions