Obama expected to scrap military exercise with Egypt
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama is expected on Thursday to announce the scrapping of the biennial "Bright Star" military exercise with Egypt, a U.S. official said.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
Revered by millions as a beacon of hope against oppression and as an archetype of reconciliation, Nelson Mandela leaves behind a grieving nation. Video