Fed buys $3.767 bln of Treasuries maturing 8/2019 thru 7/2020
NEW YORK Aug 15 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve on Thursday bought $3.767 billion of Treasuries maturing August 2019 through July 2020 as part of its latest economic stimulus program.
A total of $12.233 billion of Treasuries was submitted for possible purchase by the Fed, the New York Fed said on its website.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study