Maxim Integrated to buy Volterra for about $605 mln
Aug 15 (Reuters) - Analog chipmaker Maxim Integrated Products Inc said it would buy power supply chipmaker Volterra Semiconductor Corp for about $605 million.
Maxim's offer of $23 per share is a premium of 55 percent to Volterra's closing price on Wednesday.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |