California to sell $762 mln of GO bonds Aug. 27
Aug 16 (Reuters) - California expects to issue $762 million of various purpose general obligation bonds in a competitive sale on Aug. 27, a spokesman for the state treasurer said on Friday.
The sale will consist of $205 million of new money bonds, and $557 million of refunding bonds, said Tom Dresslar, spokesman for California Treasurer Bill Lockyer.
On Thursday, Moody's Investors Service assigned the issue an A1 rating with a stable outlook.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Millions of Target shoppers face new debit card limits |