EU requests WTO panel on Chinese duties on steel tubes
BRUSSELS Aug 16 (Reuters) - The European Union said it asked the World Trade Organisation (WTO) on Friday to rule in a dispute over Chinese anti-dumping duties on imports of high-performance stainless steel seamless tubes from the EU.
The EU lodged a complaint at the WTO over the duties in June and consultations were held in July but they did not resolve the dispute and the EU is now asking the WTO to set up a panel to rule on the case. (Reporting by Adrian Croft; editing by Justyna Pawlak)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack