Mexico peso extends losses, falling to more than 5-week low
MEXICO CITY Aug 16 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso dropped 0.9 percent on Friday, falling to its worst intraday level in more than five weeks.
The peso was trading at 12.9410 per dollar on Friday morning.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted