Petrobras raises $2.1 bln in sales of petrochemical, oil assets
SAO PAULO Aug 16 (Reuters) - Petróleo Brasileiro SA , Brazil's state-controlled oil company, on Friday raised $2.1 billion from the sale of stakes in several projects in the petrochemical and oil exploration sectors, according to a securities filing on Friday.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport |
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain