Obama, family hit the beach on Martha's Vineyard
EDGARTOWN, Massachusetts (Reuters) - Winding down his vacation, President Barack Obama and his family hit the beach on Saturday on the Massachusetts summer resort island of Martha's Vineyard.
Obama, wife Michelle and daughters Sasha and Malia spent the sunny morning at Kolberg Beach in Edgartown, a day after watching a spectacular fireworks show in Oak Bluffs and dining with senior adviser Valerie Jarrett.
Obama is to return to Washington on Sunday to close out an eight-day vacation on the island.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- A game of two popes: Vatican plays down talk of World Cup rivalry
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of murder read