Brazil gov't working to reduce volatility in forex market-source
BRASILIA Aug 19 (Reuters) - Brazil's central bank and Treasury are working together to reduce volatility in the foreign exchange and interest rate futures markets, a Treasury official, who asked not to be named, said on Monday.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |